- We’ve been a part of the community for over 50 years
- Our team puts our patients and community first
- We offer extended hours for ease of scheduling
Our dentists at Northwest Dental Group are committed to helping those who only have access to dental care through worthy organizations like these:
- Free Dental Day – Northwest Dental Group offers a day of free dental services to support community members in need of dental care.
- Good Samaritan Clinic – This clinic provides medical and dental care for people who cannot afford to pay for it. Our Dr. Katie Post sits on its board of directors. All of Northwest Dental Group’s dentists regularly volunteer there.
- Donated Dental Services – This program, run through the Minnesota Dental Association, provides dental services for people who are disabled, elderly, or medically fragile and cannot afford dental care.
- Mission of Mercy – Like Dentistry From The Heart, dentists volunteer with this organization to offer an annual day of free dentistry for underserved populations.
We also donate our time and resources in the following ways:
- Dr. Steve Sperling raises money for the Rochester Reading Center, which provides expert instruction for those with dyslexia and other struggling readers, through his Sperling Smiles Foundation.
- Dr. Katie Post can be found on Saturday mornings coaching basketball and soccer for local kids in Rochester.
- Northwest Dental Group sponsors the following organizations: sports teams in Rochester (RYSA, RYBA, YMCA), the Euro Football (soccer) Club, Champion Youth Basketball, Central Zone Swimming Championships, Eagle 5K Run, Insane Inflatable 5K Run, and the Alzheimer’s Association.
Do you want a dentist who shares your commitment to community involvement in Rochester? Call Northwest Dental Group at one of our locations: