Our Rochester, MN dentists at Northwest Dental Group are committed to helping those who have access to dental care only through worthy organizations like these:
- Dentistry From The Heart. Northwest Dental Group offers a day of free dental services in conjunction with this national organization.
- Good Samaritan Clinic. This clinic provides medical and dental care for people who cannot afford to pay for it. Our Katie Post sits on its board of directors. All eight of Northwest Dental Group’s dentists regularly volunteer there.
- Donated Dental Services. This program, run through the Minnesota Dental Association, provides dental services for people who are disabled, elderly, or medically fragile and cannot afford dental care.
- Mission of Mercy. Like Dentistry From The Heart, dentists volunteer with this organization to offer an annual day of free dentistry for underserved populations.
- Dr. Steve Sperling raises money for the Rochester Reading Center, which provides expert instruction for those with dyslexia and other struggling readers, through his Sperling Smiles Foundation.
- Dr. Katie Post can be found on Saturday mornings coaching basketball and soccer for local kids in Rochester.
- Northwest Dental Group also sponsors all sports teams in Rochester (RYSA, RYBA, YMCA), the Euro Football(soccer) Club, Champion Youth Basketball, Central Zone Swimming Championships, Eagle 5k Run, Insane Inflatable 5k Run, and the Alzheimer’s Association.
Do you want a family dentist who shares your commitment to community service? Call Northwest Dental Group at 507-216-6252 to visit either of our two Rochester, MN dentist offices. Or use our online form.