- We’ll get you out of pain today if you call in the morning
- Our treatment will avoid a tooth extraction
- Get a same-day crown to complete your tooth repair
If you have a diseased or damaged tooth that’s causing you pain, Northwest Dental Group can help. Our patients have come to rely on us for the most comfortable dental care possible, and our root canal procedures are no exception. A Rochester root canal can:Dr. Post on Root Canals
- Stop the nagging pain from your tooth so you feel better soon
- Avoid the need for extracting the tooth and having to replace it
- Restore your oral health and protect your other teeth
- Prepare your damaged tooth to receive a new same-day crown
Enjoy Comfortable Root Canals From Our Experienced Team
Root canals have earned a bad reputation over the years – mistakenly, however. A Rochester root canal, especially in the skilled hands of the dentists at Northwest Dental Group, is no more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled. Plus, we use tools called rotary endodontics, which are superior to traditional manual tools for performing root canals. They:
- Allow for more predictable results
- Let our dentist complete your root canal treatment more quickly
- Are quieter and smoother than manual tools, so you won’t hear any unpleasant noise during your procedure
Finish Your Tooth Repair With a Crown the Same Day
Our office features the leading-edge E4D Planmeca system, which allows us to create a beautiful and durable crown for you while you wait. Using CAD/CAM technology and digital impressions (no goopy mess for you!), we’ll input the proper specifications into the system, and in just a few minutes, your new crown will be complete.
We’ll bond it into place over your tooth that we’ve just repaired with a root canal procedure, and you’ll have a sturdy, healthy restoration. Best of all, we can secure your new crown without you having to return for a second appointment.