Broken smile got you down? You’ve come to the right place for fixing it up good as new! Each day, the dentists at Northwest Dental Group use Rochester restorative dentistry to repair our patients’ teeth. Just as we do for others, we can help you:
- Enjoy seeing a more beautiful smile in the mirror
- Eliminate pain or discomfort when chewing
- Take pride in your smile again
- Look healthier and more attractive
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems
Call the team at Northwest Dental Group today to get expert restorative dentistry services: 507-315-2932. We’re located at 2056 Superior Drive NW – just around the corner from Costco.
Put Your Smile in the Hands of Experts
Our dentists are experienced in many types of restorative dentistry. Plus, they will customize your treatment to suit your individual needs and budget. If you’re nervous about getting dental work, ask us about our sedation options that will help you fully relax.
During your consultation, we’ll go over all your options in detail so you have all the information you need to decide what’s best for you. Our restorative services include:
- Teeth Fillings – Choose from amalgam, composite, zirconia, and gold to stop decay and repair your tooth.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns & Bridges – We’ll make your new crown or bridge right in our office using our CAD/CAM capabilities. Get your new restoration in just one appointment!
- Gum Disease Treatment – We’ll get your gums back in shape using the “deep cleaning” techniques of scaling and root planing.
- Dentures – We offer a variety of dentures options depending on your needs and budget. Each type will give you a better smile and renewed bite.
- Dental Implants – Replace your missing teeth with these artificial tooth roots. Implants will support restorations such as crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Root Canal Treatment – This procedure will stop the pain caused by a diseased tooth and, in most cases, help you avoid having the tooth extracted.
- Tooth Extraction – If we’re not able to save your tooth, we’ll extract it quickly and comfortably to protect your oral health.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Get all your teeth back and enjoy life more. We offer several ways to rehabilitate your smile.