- Get straight teeth in months, not years
- Preview your new smile before you begin
- Enjoy discreet, metal-free orthodontic care
If you want a straighter smile but don’t like the idea of wearing unsightly metal braces, Rochester Invisalign is a great option for you! Unlike conventional braces with their metal brackets and wires, Invisalign orthodontics uses clear plastic trays called aligners to gently shift your teeth into place.Sandra B. Shares Her Invisalign Experience Read Transcript
Sandra B. Shares Her Invisalign Experience
There are many advantages to using Invisalign instead of metal braces to straighten your teeth:
- They are practically invisible. With no brackets or wires, it’s likely no one will even know you are wearing the clear plastic aligners!
- You can remove them. Because clear plastic aligners can be removed, it is easier to keep them clean. Also, if you or your teenager play sports, you can remove your aligners before athletic activities. No worries about damaging them if you get hit in the mouth!
- You can eat what you like. Want to enjoy a caramel apple, popcorn, or corn-on-the-cob? No problem with the Invisalign system! Remove your aligners first, and you can enjoy all of your favorite foods.
- You’ll make fewer visits to the dentist. Invisalign treatment usually requires fewer progress appointments than conventional braces do. Our dentist will likely need to see you only for a quick checkup every four to six weeks.
The Invisalign system is one of our premier cosmetic dentistry services. Let us determine if it’s right for you! Call Northwest Dental Group today at 507-315-2932 to schedule an orthodontics consultation.
Get Straightforward Orthodontic Care With Invisalign Treatment
Northwest Dental Group is an Invisalign Premier Provider, which means we work with at least 50 Invisalign patients every year. Our expertise helps us design a treatment plan for you that will straighten your teeth with a minimum of hassle in the shortest time frame possible. Plus, we use an Invisalign Outcome Simulator, which not only helps us determine the length of your treatment but also lets you preview what your new, straighter smile will look like!
To begin your treatment, our team will take digital X-rays and impressions of your teeth. We will then send them to a special lab where they will be used to create your custom clear plastic aligners.
You will wear an aligner set for one or two weeks, then change to a new set. The BPA-free plastic aligners are designed to gently move your teeth into place over time. You’ll check in with us every four to six weeks to make sure your treatment is progressing properly.
We Offer Invisalign for Teens, Too
Though our dentist won’t normally recommend clear plastic aligners for younger patients who don’t yet have all their permanent teeth, it is a good option for most teenagers and adults. In fact, our Invisalign Teen system includes features especially designed for younger users.
For best results, these clear plastic aligners should be worn 20 to 22 hours a day. The aligners have indicators that fade over time to remind teens when to switch out their aligners – and to help parents and their dentist see if they are being worn for the recommended time. The Invisalign Teen program also provides several free aligners to replace lost ones.