At Northwest Dental Group, we proudly serve patients from 1 to 101! Whether you’re a mom visiting with your baby or a baby boomer looking to mend your damaged teeth, our caring team provides top-quality Rochester family dentistry. Here are a few reasons you will love our dental care:Dr Sperling Talks about being a Family Practice Read Transcript
Well, I'm really proud of our office in family dentistry because one of the unique things that we have, while we have the usual things, we have free parking, we have extended hours, we have multiple choices for providers. But I think this is a thing that's really popular with moms especially because they usually make the appointments is that no matter how many kids they have, they can usually get all of them seen at the same time, because we have up to eight to 10 hygienists. They can schedule all across in the same hour if they want to. Very convenient, and the extended hours are very popular as well.
- Convenient appointments that fit your family’s busy lifestyles – schedule first thing in the morning before school or work or late in the afternoon
- Advanced technology to make your treatment quick, comfortable, and accurate
- Three levels of dental sedation to make your visit as relaxed as possible
- Our $15 New Patient Special (Includes comprehensive exam & x-rays, with a paid cleaning. Offer can not be used with other discount plans, insurance, or other offers.)
- A Dental Assistance Savings Plan that will keep more money in your pocket
Treat your family to exceptional dental care. Call us today at 507-315-2932 to schedule appointments for everyone! We’re located at 2056 Superior Drive NW – just a short drive to Harriet Bishop Elementary and Rochester Catholic Schools.
We Offer Dental Services for All Ages
Northwest Dental Group has been around for more than 50 years. Some families have grown up with us! Our dentists offer comprehensive family dentistry, with services ranging from your child’s first dental visit to teeth replacement with dental implants or dentures.Dr Post Talks about Family Dentistry Read Transcript
Our practice provides family dentistry, so we see everybody from 6 months of age up to 99. The nice part is, those really busy moms, they can bring all three kids in. They can get their teeth cleaned. We really try if there's any work that needs to be done, do it that day, so they don't have to take multiple days off of work. We've got video games or arcade games in the waiting room and chocolate chip cookies. We've got Caribou coffee for mom to keep her awake. It's a really fun, kid-friendly, welcoming environment.
We want to help you give your kids the information they need in an age-appropriate way. Dr. Post has even written a collection of books for children to help you prepare them for their upcoming dentist appointments!
Our practice offers a full range of family dentistry treatments for every stage of life, including:
- Preventive dentistry designed to keep your family’s teeth in top shape, with dental exams, dental sealants, and fluoride treatments.
- Cosmetic dentistry with dental veneers, teeth whitening, and other treatments to beautify your family’s smiles.
- Invisalign orthodontics to straighten your family’s teeth. Both teens and adults appreciate that Invisalign straightens teeth with clear plastic aligners, not metal wires and brackets.
- Full-mouth reconstruction to repair and replace all your damaged and missing teeth.
We Value Your Time
Just about every member of your family has a busy schedule. Even your kids have full slates of activities! So it can be tough to book dental appointments.
We offer extended hours to make it easier to squeeze in a visit with our dentist before work or after school. We’re open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and on Fridays, we’re open from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Kids Under 3 See a Dentist for Free
Kids Under 3 See a Dentist for Free
Dental exams for children under 3 are always free at Northwest Dental Group! Busy moms and dads can schedule visits for both themselves and their young child. Our dentists can usually see both of you in an hour!
Call 507-315-2932 to take advantage of this special offer!Schedule Online
Bring your whole crew to Northwest Dental Group for Rochester family dentistry! We’ll take the time to get to know you and give you the personalized care you deserve. Make an appointment today by calling 507-315-2932. You can also request an appointment online.