Like many of our longtime patients once were, you may be anxious about getting dental work done. That’s not a problem at Northwest Dental Group – we love helping fearful patients get to the point where they actually enjoy their dental care! Our gentle treatment will help you:Dr. Post on Sedation Options
- Set your mind at ease and enjoy the dental care your smile needs to shine
- Get peace of mind about your oral health
- Reduce anxiety about future dental procedures
- Be confident that your smile is attractive to others
Schedule your appointment for relaxing dental care today by calling 507-315-2932. One of our friendly team members will be glad to help you.
Take Your Pick of Sedation Options
At Northwest Dental Group, we understand that many of our patients experience real dental anxiety. That’s why we make dental sedation available to you.
More than that, however, we give you not just one or two choices for sedation, but we actually provide three different sedation methods to help you relax. If you’re one of our nervous patients, one of them will be right for you. Our sedation options are:
- Inhaled Sedation – Shortly after breathing in laughing gas, you’ll begin feeling relaxed all over, and you may even feel slightly giddy. Getting dental work will no longer bother you.
- Pre-Op Sedation – For a deeper level of sedation, we’ll give you an easy-to-swallow pill in our office. It will help clear your mind of any anxiety or fear.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – This sedation is similar to a pre-op sedative but stronger. We’ll prescribe a pill for you to take before you arrive for your appointment.
If you need help relaxing at the dentist, our Rochester dental sedation options will give you a stress-free visit. Call the team at Northwest Dental Group today at 507-315-2932 to schedule your appointment! You can also use our online form to schedule online.