Damaged and missing teeth are no match for the experienced dentists at Northwest Dental Group. We’ll use our skills in restorative dentistry to give you back your teeth using a Rochester full-mouth reconstruction. With our care, you’ll be able to:Dr. Post on Implants
- Smile with confidence again in all kinds of social interactions
- Eat your favorite foods you’ve been missing out on
- Make romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
- Enjoy better oral health and improve your overall health
- Talk more plainly without having to repeat yourself
Plus, we offer sedation if you’re nervous about your procedure! Call us today at 507-315-2932 to schedule a consultation for a full-mouth restoration. You’ll find us at 2056 Superior Drive NW, convenient for all residents in the 55901 ZIP code.
Ramp Up Your Smile & Your Bite With Restorative Dentistry
Like many of our baby boomer patients, your smile may have suffered from lack of attention or proper care when you were younger. At Northwest Dental Group, you’ll have many choices when it comes to rebuilding your smile. We’ll answer any questions you have and help you decide on the best course of treatment to get your smile back.
Below are several options that you may have available:
- Dental Implants – These prosthetic tooth roots are used in many of our full-mouth rehabilitations. We’ll place them in your jaw, where they will fuse with your jawbone and form a sturdy base for crowns, bridges, dentures, or full arches of fixed teeth. In addition, implants will help keep your jawbone healthy and strong.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns & Bridges – Using the advanced technology of our CAD/CAM system, we can craft custom crowns right here in our office – while you wait! Crowns by themselves will cover and repair damaged teeth, or when used with an implant or a bridge, they can replace one or more missing teeth.
- Dentures – We offer dentures for both full and partial arches of teeth. Full upper dentures will use a combination of suction and adhesive to stay firmly in place, while full lower dentures will rest against your gums. We can combine dentures with dental implants for an even more comfortable and stable fit.
- All-on-4® & All-on-6 Procedures – Using just four or six implants per arch, respectively, our dentist can anchor a complete row of new teeth. They’ll be both beautiful and functional, giving you back a natural-looking smile and strong bite.
Isn’t it time you did something about your missing teeth? Get a Rochester full-mouth reconstruction from Northwest Dental Group! Call us today at 507-315-2932 to schedule your consultation, or schedule online instead.