- Improve both your smile and your bite
- Combine dentures with implants for a superior fit
- We offer early morning and late afternoon hours
You don’t have to live with a damaged smile any longer! Dentures in Rochester can give you back all your teeth and improve your quality of life. Custom dentures from the experts at Northwest Dental Group will help you:
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of hearty foods again
- Increase your self-esteem and help you take pride in your appearance
- Smile with confidence no matter what situation you’re in
- Earn more respect at work and in your professional circle
Get a comfortable set of dentures to rebuild your smile! Call us today at 507-315-2932 to schedule your consultation.
Eat Better, Smile Boldly
Dentures technology has grown by leaps and bounds in recent years. Modern dentures far outperform their counterparts from yesteryear. If you haven’t tried new dentures in a while, we think you’ll love them! At Northwest Dental Group, we offer you several dentures options, including:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These sturdy dentures will replace a full arch of teeth on either or both of your jaws. They will be constructed of natural-looking materials, giving you back a lifelike smile and renewed chewing capacity.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – Our dentist may use this type of denture if you have some healthy teeth remaining. These replacement teeth will clasp onto your other teeth to fill in the gaps in your smile.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We can anchor your new dentures to dental implants using a snap-and-ball system. They will fit even more comfortably than conventional dentures and will stay firmly in place without clicking or popping out of your mouth. Plus, the implants will help keep your jaw healthy.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your custom dentures will anchor to a bar that is secured to your implants. Not only are these our most comfortable denture, they are also our most secure. Our patients love that they don’t need removal for cleaning each day!
- Temporary Dentures – Our dentist will make you a set of dentures while your final restorations are being made. You’ll never be without your teeth again.