- Replace a single tooth or full mouth of teeth
- You have several implant options available
- Convenient hours make scheduling a breeze
Rochester dental implants are a great tooth replacement option, whether you need to replace a single tooth or are looking for a full-mouth reconstruction. They look, feel, and function just like your own teeth! Dental implants offer many advantages over other tooth replacement options:Dr Post Talks about Dental Implants Read Transcript
Dr Post Talks about Dental Implants
Implants are a great option for people who are missing teeth. I always say it's a great option for missing tooth, not to replace a tooth. So we always try to keep the natural teeth as possible, but 15 years ago, I did two implants on my mom. An hour later we were eating at Olive Garden. It's amazing. There's very little pain associated with implants, and they're 97 percent successful over 20 years. They look, they function, they act just like natural teeth, but they can't get a cavity.
- Because dental implants are embedded in your jaw, you don’t have to worry about your teeth shifting or moving in your mouth. You’ll never need messy adhesives to keep your teeth in place!
- Dental implants won’t affect your surrounding teeth. We won’t have to modify your adjacent teeth as we do for a dental bridge.
- Because a dental implant stimulates your jawbone much like your natural teeth, you will retain more bone density than with dentures.
- Their appearance and functionality is so similar to your natural teeth, you may forget you even have them! Your brushing and flossing routine won’t need to change, and you can enjoy all of your favorite foods!
If you’re nervous about getting implants, you can choose from three levels of sedation to help you relax. To investigate all your dental implant options, call Northwest Dental Group today at 507-315-2932. We’re open for both early morning and late afternoon appointments. Plus, we’re convenient for all residents in and around the 55901 ZIP code.
Implants Give You Back Your Missing Teeth
A teeth implant is a tiny but strong titanium rod that our dentist will place in your jawbone. Over the course of a few months, the bone will grow around the implant, so it functions as a replacement tooth root! We’ll attach a connective piece called an abutment to your implant and then attach the restoration of your choice to the abutment. You’ll have your teeth back, plus the implant will help keep your jawbone healthy and strong.
Thanks to our experienced team, you have a variety of restoration choices for your dental implants. They can be combined with dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures. With careful placement, our dentists can even secure a full arch of replacement teeth with just a few dental implants.
Choose From Several Types of Dental Implants
Our tooth implants are incredibly versatile. Our team will help you determine which type of dental implants are best for you. Your options may include:
- Single-Tooth Implants – Usually combined with dental crowns, these conventional implants replace individual teeth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – We’ll anchor your new bridge using two or more implants for strength and durability.
- Mini Dental Implants – Smaller than conventional implants, mini implants are a good option for those who lack enough bone density for full-sized implants. They are often used to retain dentures.
- All-on-4® or All-on-6 Implants – With careful placement, our dentist can attach a full arch of fixed replacement teeth with either four or six implants.
- Implant-Retained or Implant-Supported Dentures – We can attach a partial or full replacement denture to your implants using ball-and-socket connectors or a sturdy metal bar.