- Our wide-ranging hours make scheduling easy
- Enjoy sedation for completely relaxed care
- Enjoy a simulation of your new smile beforehand
You’ve probably heard of an “extreme makeover” for your body. But did you know that the experienced team of dentists at Northwest Dental Group can do the same thing for your smile? We have many cosmetic dentistry services that we can customize to create a Rochester smile makeover just for you. Our treatment will:
- Give you a smile preview and wax models before we do any work
- Provide you personalized solutions that will give you just the look you’ve been wanting
- Increase your self-confidence when meeting new people
- Help you feel better about yourself and your appearance overall
- Let you earn more respect in your professional life
You Can Choose From Several Services to Create Your New Look
Whether your smile just needs a little touch-up or you need to completely overhaul it, we can help. Dr. Post has assembled a top-rate team of dental professionals who are ready to go to work for you.
If your teeth are dull and not-so-white anymore, then our teeth whitening treatment will do the trick. Take your choice of fast in-office treatment, or you can whiten your teeth at home at your own pace.
Dental bonding is a quick treatment that can repair tooth flaws in a single visit. Using composite resin, our dentist will correct gaps, deep stains, cracks, fractures, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth. Your smile will look like new.
For more extensive repair, you may want to opt for dental veneers. These thin, fingernail-shaped pieces of porcelain will quickly hide tooth flaws and give you a radiant new smile.
If your gums are overshadowing your teeth (known as a “gummy smile”), then gum reshaping can gently remove excess gum tissue. More of your beautiful white teeth will show, and they will take the spotlight rather than your gums.
Invisalign orthodontic treatment will correct your crooked smile without using any metal, brackets, or wires. Its clear plastic teeth aligners will straighten your smile in as few as 12 months – comfortably and discreetly.