Dental Crowns & Bridges
Dental Crowns & Bridges from Top-Notch Rochester, MN Dentists
It’s hard to overstate the convenience of getting dental crowns in a single day. You won’t have to walk around for weeks wearing a temporary crown while you wait for your final crown to be created at an off-site lab.
But the same-day dental crowns we make for you in our Rochester, MN office offer other advantages too:Dental crowns in One Visit from Rochester, MN Dentists!
- Comfort. Our dentists won’t need to put a tray of messy molding material in your mouth to get an impression of your teeth. Instead, they’ll take digital impressions. You’ll probably barely even notice!
- Durability. Your same-day dental crown is made from a single block of sturdy material and should last for years!
- Great look and fit. The software with our CAD/CAM system makes it easy for our dentists to make any adjustments to the appearance or fit of your restoration. You’ll end up with a dental crown that looks, feels, and functions like your natural tooth.
Dental crowns are a versatile restoration that our Rochester, MN dentists can use to seal teeth and protect them from further dental damage. They are a logical option if you have damage that tooth fillings can’t repair.
Northwest Dental Group uses CAD/CAM technology to create a custom dental crown for you in a single visit! So you’ll walk out of our office wearing your permanent same-day dental crown instead of waiting for one to be fabricated at an outside lab. No more temporary crowns!
If you need dental crowns, you can get it in a single visit with Northwest Dental Group’s CAD/CAM technology. Call 507-315-2932 to make an appointment.
We can also create a dental bridge for you, using two dental crowns on either side of a missing tooth and “bridging” the gap. You can even combine a dental bridge with dental implants.
How We Create Same-Day Dental Crowns
You can get asame-day dental crowns thanks to the same kind of sophisticated computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM) software that is used to produce many consumer products. Here is how the process typically works:
- We’ll take digital impressions of your teeth, using a small scanner, and send them to a computer in our office
- We use CAD/CAM software to create a 3D model of your dental crown making any design changes as needed
- We will send the model to a milling machine, which manufactures your custom dental crown
Inlays and Onlays
If your dental damage is too extensive for a simple filling but not quite extensive enough for a dental crown, our Rochester, MN dentists may recommend either an inlay or an onlay. These sturdy restorations are securely bonded to the surface of your teeth. Unlike a dental crown, however, they do not cover your entire tooth.
To find out more about dental crowns and bridges, call our top-notch Rochester, MN dentists in Northwest Dental Group at 507-315-2932. Or use our handy online form for an appointment at either of our two locations.