Dentures have been around a lot longer than dental implants, and they remain a reliable and affordable tooth replacement option. They are especially versatile when used in combination with dental implants. With the expertise of our Rochester, MN dentists, pairing the two can get you smiling again in no time!
To find out more about dentures, with or without dental implants, call Northwest Dental Group at 507-315-2932.
Your Dentures Options
At Northwest Dental Group, you have more dentures options than ever before. They include:
- Full dentures. If you are missing all of your teeth, full dentures are a good option. If you only have a few teeth left in good shape, it may also make sense to extract them to create room for full dentures. Our dentists can quickly and gently extract teeth.
- Partial dentures. These dentures can be a good choice if you have some teeth remaining. You can choose either fixed – meaning only a dentist can remove them – or removable. Removable dentures will snap or clip into place with no adhesives needed. We anchor fixed dentures into your mouth with metal attachments, using your natural teeth, dental crowns, or dental implants to support them.
- Dental implant dentures. Either partial or full dentures can be supported by dental implants. This combination will look, feel, and function most like your natural teeth.
- Temporary dentures. Our dentists can create a set of dentures that you can wear out of our office on the same day your teeth are extracted. You don’t have to go without teeth while you wait for your dentures to be manufactured.
Choosing Your Dentures
Our Rochester, MN dentists are happy to discuss all of your dentures options. We want you to be completely satisfied with your choice!
Factors to consider include:
- Condition of your remaining teeth
- Your bone density
- Ease of care/cleaning