- Save money & smiles with our dental savings plan
- Stay pain-free with our comfort & sedation options
- Receive all your family’s dental care in one place
You and your loved ones deserve high-quality dental care in a comfortable setting. You can have that and more if you choose us as your family dentist in Byron. At our office, you will find:
- A dentist and staff who make our patients’ needs our top priority
- An emphasis on preventive care to save you time and money
- Technology like same-day crowns, digital and panoramic X-rays, and intraoral cameras
- Sedation and comfort items that make your care as painless as it can be
- A wide range of services in one convenient location
- A team of professionals with decades of experience helping patients
To experience our exceptional family dentistry, call 507-315-2968 to make an appointment at Northwest Dental Group. Our office is located at 111 Frontage Road NE in Byron, less than a mile from both Byron Middle School and Byron Intermediate School.
Choose Quality Dental Care in a Comfortable Office
Many dental practices offer clinical care for their patients. You deserve something better. You deserve dentistry with a personal touch. We build trust by getting to know our patients’ needs and providing comfort options – including blankets, pillows, and dental sedation – to help them feel relaxed.
Dr. Frederick Nolting is passionate about patient care. His warmth and his concern for every person who visits us is something shared by every member of our dental team.
Whether you come to our family dentist office for preventive, cosmetic, or restorative care, we will work with you to give you the smile of your dreams. With our advanced technology and expert care, you can maintain your healthy smile and improve it, too. Be sure to ask about our Dental Assistance Savings Plan as well as our new patient special – you’ll get a cleaning, exam, and X-rays for just $129!
Find the Services You & Your Loved Ones Need
Your family’s dental needs will change over time. At Northwest Dental Group, we can meet those needs with our wide range of services:
- Preventive Dentistry – Dental cleanings and exams can protect your smile from decay, infection, and gum disease. Athletic mouthguards can protect teeth from injuries.
- Emergency Dental Care – If you do have a toothache or a dental injury, don’t wait to get help. Call us to get treated the same day.
- Restorative Dentistry – You can fix decayed, broken, and cracked teeth or replace missing or damaged teeth at our office.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – If you need to repair a tooth, you can do it in a single visit with our CAD/CAM technology and in-office dental crowns.
- Invisalign – This discreet orthodontic option can straighten your smile without wires or brackets.
- Dental Implants – Whether you need to replace a single tooth or get a full-mouth reconstruction, implants make your replacement teeth more like natural ones.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can create the smile of your dreams by removing stains, straightening your teeth, fixing chipped or cracked teeth, and more.
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea Solutions – If you suffer from sleep apnea, our treatment can help you breathe easier and snore less, so you and your loved ones can get a better night’s sleep.