To have a healthy smile, you need a good oral care routine. At our office in Byron, MN, preventive dentistry is one of our top priorities. With regular visits with us, you can:Patients Describe Northwest Dental Group
- Stop cavities before they begin
- Prevent periodontal problems
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with healthy teeth
To keep your smile looking great, work with our team at Northwest Dental Group. Call 507-315-2968 today to take advantage of our treatment.
Be Proactive About Your Teeth
You know the saying that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. That’s certainly true when it comes to your oral health. Professional dentistry can keep you free from problems or help you treat them before they get out of hand.
To keep your mouth as healthy as it can be, visit us for:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Our team will remove plaque and tartar buildup before it leads to serious trouble. We’ll use our DIAGNOdent cavity detector and digital X-rays to help locate problems early.
- Fluoride Treatments – You can strengthen your teeth with fluoride.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants protect your smile from harmful bacteria.
- Athletic Mouthguards – Our custom-made mouthguards are comfortable to wear and provide protection against dental injuries.
- Nutritional Counseling – We are happy to discuss ways to eat healthily so you can improve or maintain your oral health.
If you do develop a cavity, we can take care of it quickly with a tooth-colored dental filling. This stops the decay from spreading and restores the appearance of your smile.
New patients can get a cleaning, exam, and X-rays for just $15. Any patient without insurance can sign up for our Dental Assistance Savings Plan. This is an affordable way to get the basic care you need to keep your smile healthy without hurting your bank balance. It also offers discounts on other treatments.
Stay Calm & Comfortable During Your Dental Care
You know what you should do to have a healthy smile: Brush and floss daily, get regular dental checkups, and take care of any issues as soon as possible. That’s easier to do when you find a general dentist you can trust. However, it also can be a challenge if you have dental anxiety.
To ease your concerns, our friendly team is happy to offer you cookies, coffee, and fruit. We’ll gladly share a blanket and pillow so you can feel cozy. For a distraction, you can watch one of our TVs or borrow some headphones to listen to music. We also offer dental sedation to keep you pain-free and worry-free.
$15 New Patient Bundle
(Includes comprehensive exam & x-rays, with a paid cleaning. Offer can not be used with other discount plans, insurance, or other offers.)
Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, discounts, plans, or insurance. Valid for new patients only. Code 014000-2