- Get same-day treatment when you call in the morning
- Be out of pain and back to regular life quickly
- Contact a doctor anytime with our answering service
During a dental emergency, you don’t want to waste time wondering what to do or where to get help. For emergency dental care in Byron, you can count on our team to:Call Us in the Morning, We'll See You That Day
- Stop your pain
- Fix broken and cracked teeth
- Prepare for your long-term solution
In fact, if you call 507-315-2932 in the morning, we guarantee we’ll treat you that same day. At Northwest Dental Group, we want you to get help quickly. If your emergency occurs after hours, our answering service will help you speak to a doctor as soon as possible.
Schedule a Same-Day Appointment
Your teeth should not cause you pain. If they are, then you need treatment right away. One member of our team is on call at all times to assist in these situations:
- Broken or Cracked Teeth – You can get a same-day dental crown to restore your smile and eat without pain once again.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – If one of your teeth gets knocked out by force, we may be able to place it back in its socket if we can see you within 30 minutes of the accident. Even if your tooth can’t be replaced, we have treatments to restore your smile.
- Aching Tooth – Our team can ease your pain whether you have a toothache or an infected tooth. Then, we can repair your tooth with a filling, a crown, or a root canal treatment.
At our office, we have dental sedation options to keep you pain-free during emergency care and to reduce your dental anxiety. New patients who don’t have dental insurance should ask about our $15 new patient exam special when they call.
Make Prevention a Priority
You can greatly reduce your risk of needing emergency dentistry by making preventive care a priority. Regular cleanings and exams can stop problems or catch them long before they require immediate action. Wearing a custom-made athletic mouthguard can keep your teeth in your mouth during sporting events and activities.