- Enjoy the confidence that comes with a beautiful smile
- Stop hiding your teeth when meeting new people
- Early morning & Saturday appointments are available
Your teeth can be perfectly healthy, but you still may not feel confident about your smile. Fortunately, your cosmetic dentist in Byron, MN can change that. With our services, you can have:Dr Post Talks about how Cosmetic Dentistry can change a smile Read Transcript
Dr Post Talks about how Cosmetic Dentistry can change a smile
Our practice is definitely set up for the cosmetic patient to really transform their smile. We have a patient who, her daughter's getting married in a month, and we're just, she's always had this crown on the front tooth since she was 12 that she didn't like the look of, and to see her face when she looked in the mirror for the first time after transforming that, it was just priceless.
- Straighter teeth
- A whiter smile
- Flawless teeth
- A healthier mouth
Create the smile you have dreamed of having. Schedule a visit to Northwest Dental Group. Call us today at 507-315-2932. We’re open as early as 6:30 and have some Saturday appointments available too.
Improve the Appearance of Your Teeth With Cosmetic Dental Work
If you want to upgrade your smile, we offer services to do just that:
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are an efficient and effective way to fix broken and cracked teeth, to close gaps, to make teeth look straighter, and to restore your white smile.
- Teeth Bonding – Bonding is a cost-effective way to fix breaks and cracks, close gaps, and more.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening at home or in our office can remove deep stains from your smile. You can show off your “pearly whites” once again.
- Crown Lengthening – If your gum tissue is in the way of some of your teeth, we can adjust your gums to reveal more of your white smile.
- Gum Reshaping & Contouring – Restore the balance of your teeth to gums by letting us carefully remove the tissue causing your gummy smile.
- Invisalign – For patients who want straighter teeth, Invisalign is a discreet orthodontic option that uses clear aligners instead of brackets and wires.
- Metal Braces – Some patients will need the traditional treatment that comes with metal braces. It is simply better for some smiles.
- Clear Braces – Patients may benefit from the structure of traditional braces with less of a presence in their smile. Clear braces combine the best of both worlds so you can transform your smile without drawing attention.
- Clear Retainers – Once your orthodontic treatment is complete, we’ll help you maintain your stunning smile with clear retainers.
You also can combine cosmetic dentistry services for dramatic improvements to your teeth. Our team can help you plan your smile makeover at our office.
Take Control of Your Smile
In this age of social media, you could share your smile with hundreds of people almost instantly. You also want to smile in person, whether you are meeting someone for work or attending a social event like a wedding, reunion, or graduation. You can make a plan to accomplish your smile goals with help from our dental professionals.