Start A New Year By Getting Your Own Smile Makeover
You’ve gone long enough dreaming of your ideal smile and not getting around to doing something about it. If you’re ready to make a better-looking smile one of your New Year’s resolutions, call Northwest Dental Group at 507-216-6252 to book a smile makeover consultation and find out all the services we can provide to help you achieve your smile goals!
For your convenience, we have a dentist office in two locations in Rochester, MN. Regardless of which one you visit, you’ll be met by a skilled and caring team that will listen intently to your particular concerns and goals in order to provide the most patient-centered experience possible. With our help, 2018 could be a year full of:
- Confident, dazzling smiles
- Fantastic first impressions
- Compliments from friends, family members, and other loved ones
Northwest Dental Group has been helping patients of all ages improve the health and look of their smiles for over a half a century. We’ll help you find the perfect combination of our various cosmetic dentistry options that will meet all of your particular smile desires!
In a lot of cases, dental insurance won’t cover cosmetic procedures, but we don’t want that to keep you from getting the flawless smile you’ve always wanted. We accept a large variety of payment options, including third-party financing from CareCredit. We also have our own in-house financing options that we can work with you on.
We also provide a five percent discount on all treatments that are fully paid for with cash or check on the day of service!
To better fit your hectic schedule, we offer some extended hours that most dental offices are not able to provide. Both of our Rochester, MN dentist offices open early at 7:00 a.m. Monday through Friday and stay late until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday. We also offer some opportunities for Saturday appointments at our location at:
1615 14th Street NW
Rochester, MN 55901
Find The Smile Makeover Combo That Suits You Best
We offer a large selection of cosmetic options to fix a variety of smile issues. To give you a clear idea of what your newly improved smile will look like, we can provide a preview using our digital simulator and create wax models as well. Here are some of the cosmetic options you can consider:
- Dental veneers, which are thin shells that completely cover the front of teeth to hide a variety of flaws at once
- Teeth whitening so you can put the pearl back in your pearly whites with an at-home or in-office treatment
- Invisalign clear, removable aligners so you can get a set of straight teeth without all the metal of traditional braces
- Teeth bonding, which uses tooth-colored material to conceal chips, stains, small gaps between teeth, and many other flaws
- Crown lengthening in case you want to make your teeth appear slightly longer
- Gum reshaping and contouring to give you the perfect balance of pink gums and white teeth in your smile
- Dental implants and other options for replacing teeth if you are missing any of them
We know it can be a little overwhelming to have all of these options in front of you. To help you figure out what treatments would suit your needs, we can answer any questions you have and explain each service you are curious about in accessible language.
We have invested in some of the most state-of-the-art dental technology to ensure your treatments go smoothly. But we can also use them to help you better understand what we’re talking about. For example, we can show you a close-up view of your current smile with our intraoral camera. You’ll be able to see what we’re seeing!
To make your visits as pleasant as possible, we have a few comfort options, including:
- TVs and headphones in every care room so you can sit back and enjoy a show, movie, or some music while we work on your smile
- Soft blankets and pillows to keep you cozy
- Refreshments in our reception area
We can also provide extended appointments so we can work at the pace you set. You can take your time at Northwest Dental Group!
If there’s any chance of discomfort during a treatment, we will numb your mouth with an anesthetic before we start. We also offer three levels of dental sedation options to help relieve dental anxiety.