This summer, take back control of your oral health and feel good about smiling again with help from our team at Northwest Dental Group!
Our commitment to your comfort, and our dental sedation options in Rochester, MN, can ease any fears you may have about visiting the dentist and help you regain the healthy smile you’ve lost to dental anxiety!
Experience Our Patient-Centered Dental Care!
You’d be amazed at how comfortable a dentist office can be when you choose a team that puts patients first!
We don’t want you to dread coming to the dentist, which is why we go out of our way to eliminate stress before and during your visits by:
- Scheduling early appointments so you don’t spend all day feeling nervous
- Offering complimentary beverages and cookies upon your arrival
- Providing soft blankets and pillows to help you get cozy
- Allowing you to use our headphones and TV for a nice distraction
- Giving you options in dental sedation to help you feel calm and relaxed
Regain Your Oral Health With Dental Sedation!
A relaxed setting and a friendly staff are incredibly helpful in overcoming your stress and anxiety at dental appointments. Building trusting relationships with our team will help you feel more at ease and emotionally secure as time goes on, but we don’t stop there!
We also know that your physical comfort and security are critical to building your confidence about dental care. That’s why we offer various forms of dental sedation for you to choose from that will help relax your mind and body heading into your treatment.
You can take advantage of the method that suits your anxiety level and procedure best:
- Laughing Gas – This inhaled sedation method is easy, immediate, and safe for all ages to help take the edge off without inhibiting your ability to drive yourself to and from appointments or communicate with us during procedures when you need to.
- Pre-Op & Oral Sedation – Both of these come in pill form and are highly effective in relaxing your body, and we can talk to you about which is more appropriate for your needs. The pre-op sedative is taken in our office when you arrive, and once it takes effect, your treatment can begin. Oral sedation is stronger, and you take it before coming to your appointment. Because of this, you’ll need someone to drive you to and from the office.
To find out more about the differences and benefits of our dental sedation options, give us a call! We’re happy to answer all your questions and listen to your concerns!
Start Now With An Appointment!
You’ll never be able to regain control of your oral health if you don’t take the first step and visit a dentist who cares.
Our compassionate team at Northwest Dental Group provides patient-centered care by putting your comfort needs first.
Let us prove to you that feeling confident about going to the dentist is possible when you trust the right practice and take advantage of the comfort and dental sedation options available to you!