If you want to make a big difference in your appearance by improving the look of your teeth and gums, look no further! To take the first step to getting your ideal smile, call Northwest Dental Group at 507-315-2932 to book a cosmetic dentistry consultation with one of our highly-trained and skilled dentists.
For your convenience, we have two dentist offices in Rochester, MN that both provide a wide range of cosmetic options to improve the look of your pearly whites.
You may be excited about fixing the flaws in your smile for a variety of reasons. But just in case you haven’t thought about concrete examples of how a more beautiful smile could change your life, here are a few hypotheticals you could possibly experience following your cosmetic treatments:
- Make a great first impression at a job or on a date
- Catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and get a boost of confidence as you walk by
- Have a snow white smile in your holiday cards
- Look forward to visiting the dentist and maintaining your improved appearance
Instead of directing you to various specialists, we do our best to provide treatments that can beautify every facet of your smile. You can even combine an assortment of treatments to plan your own comprehensive smile makeover! Just let us know which aspects of your grin you are dissatisfied with and we will:
- Suggest solutions
- Answer any questions you may have
- Explain each service you are interested in in an approachable way
- Come up with a schedule of appointments that suits your full and busy life
So you won’t have to screw up your work week or use personal days to get the care you want, we offer some flexible hours that many other dentists don’t. Both of our Rochester, MN locations open early at 7:00 a.m. and stay open late until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday. We also offer some Friday visits and our location at 1615 14th Street NW also has some Saturday hours!
To make the bill a little more manageable, we provide a five percent discount on all treatments that are paid for using cash or a check on the day of your cosmetic procedures.
Find The Cosmetic Dentistry Fixes That You Need
There are some cosmetic options for improving smiles that most people are aware of. For example, you probably know that you can brighten teeth using trays and strips available at most pharmacies and grocery stores. But what you may not know is that these options for putting the pearl back in your pearly whites are not nearly as effective or safe as professional options.
You may not be aware of all of the other cosmetic dental treatments we offer, but just like our professional teeth whitening options, you can look forward to real results! Along with brightening your smile with professional whitening services, we can also:
- Cover up a diverse variety of smile concerns, including chips, cracks, stains, and small gaps with dental veneers
- Conceal stains, chips, slightly change the shape of your teeth, and more using teeth bonding
- Get your crooked or misaligned teeth into the location and position that they should be in using discreet, removable Invisalign
- Make your teeth that look worn-down appear larger using a crown lengthening procedure
- Give you an ideal balance of white teeth and pink gums by slightly adjusting the size and shape of your gumline with either gum reshaping or gum contouring or both
Regardless of which cosmetic treatments (or any other type of dental options) you receive from us, we will always go above-and-beyond to make your visits as pleasant as possible. We’ll greet you with warm smiles and ensure you feel heard from the moment you arrive.
If there’s any chance of discomfort during a procedure, we will numb your mouth with an anesthetic. We also have a variety of amenities to help put you at ease. We can also assist you in relieving dental anxiety with dental sedation options. If there’s anything that we can do to relax you, just let one of our friendly team members know!
Feel like a celebrity with a smile worthy of the silver screen by calling Northwest Dental Group at 507-315-2932 to book a cosmetic dentistry consultation with one of our dentists. You can also swing by either of our Rochester, MN locations during our business hours or use our handy online form to schedule or ask a helpful team member any questions you have.