Teenagers are often reluctant to start orthodontics because they’re worried about how they’ll look, even if they know they will ultimately look better with straight teeth.
If you’ve spent the last few months trying to convince your teenager to get braces so they’ll finally feel good about their smile, you probably feel pretty defeated now that school has started. That’s because you know it will be even harder to persuade them to start treatment now that they’d have to adjust to life with braces while in school.
But no worries!
Here are some awesome facts about Invisalign that you can share with your teen to inspire them to visit us for a consultation:
- Instead of sharp brackets and wires, Invisalign is a series of aligners made of clear plastic that feels smooth and comfortable over your teeth.
- Because the aligners are barely visible, your friends won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
- You can remove your aligners when it’s time to eat, so you won’t have to change your diet or spend time after lunch picking food out of your braces.
- Invisalign is easy to fit into your lifestyle, including your brushing and flossing routine since you take them out to clean your teeth.
- This system works in about a year or less, so you could start school next fall with a straight smile!
Start your child’s smile transformation now with a consultation! Call Northwest Dental Group today at 507-315-2932 to schedule an appointment in Rochester, MN.