Why Dental Implants Are The Next Best Thing To Natural Teeth
If you need to replace damaged or missing teeth and are concerned you’ll be disappointed by your tooth replacement options, call Northwest Dental Group at 507-216-6252 to learn about strong and beautiful dental implant services!
For your convenience, we have a Rochester, MN dentist office in two separate locations, one at 2056 Superior Drive NW and one at 1615 14th Street NW. Regardless of which you visit, you can look forward to patient-centered treatments from a highly-skilled team!
So you don’t have to screw up your work week we offer flexible hours outside the normal nine-to-five. We are open:
- Starting at 7:00 a.m. every weekday
- Until 7:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- On Saturdays from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at our 14th St. location
Whether you need a single tooth replaced or a full-mouth reconstruction, with dental implants we can help you:
- Eat your favorite chewy or crunchy foods in comfort without having to think about what area of your mouth you are using
- Feel more confident during first impressions
- Be proud to show off your smile while saying “cheese” for the camera
- Improve your digestion and, by extension, your overall health
Experience The Many Perks Of Real-Feel Dental Implants
We offer a broad selection of restorative dentistry treatments because patients come to us with a large variety of dental problems and smile goals. We’ll help you determine the best treatment for your specific case by thoroughly assessing the current state of your mouth and answering your questions.
If you need to completely replace teeth in your smile and your jaw is strong, dense, and thick enough, you should consider dental implants. Compared to many other tooth replacement options, dental implants offer many perks because they:
- Can restore up to 90 percent of the chewing power of your natural chompers
- Hold your replacement teeth firmly in place so you don’t have to worry about them falling out or deal with messy adhesives
- Prevent jawbone deterioration so you don’t have to feel self-conscious about a “sunken in” look
- Do not require any preparation of your remaining healthy teeth to be placed
- Can last a lifetime if you maintain good oral hygiene and routine dental cleanings and exams
You may think this all sounds too good to be true or that there must be a catch. For instance, you may be curious or even leery about what you have to do to “maintain good oral hygiene” if you get dental implants. There’s no catch! Caring for your dental implants is very simple. Just like your natural teeth, all you need to do is:
- Brush your teeth with toothpaste using a soft-bristled toothbrush at least twice a day (or following every meal, if possible)
- Floss at least once daily
- Use a mouthwash or rinse if recommended
If you do decide to get dental implants, we will verify you are a good candidate using state-of-the-art dental technology. If your jaw is not suitable for dental implants, we may still be able to help by providing mini dental implants instead. Before we place dental implants, we will also thoroughly plan your procedure using our cutting-edge dental tools, such as:
- Digital X-rays to get a clear view of your mouth and jaw while emitting a fraction of the radiation of traditional X-ray systems
- Panoramic X-rays so we can view your jaw from every angle
- Digital scanners, for fast, precise impressions of your teeth without having to use messy, uncomfortable impression methods
Depending on your needs, we offer several different options to restore your dental implants, including:
- Dental crowns to replace individual teeth
- Dental bridges to fill the gap left by multiple adjacent missing teeth
- Dentures to restore a full arch of teeth in your upper or lower jaw or both
- All-on-4® or All-on-6 dental implants that replace a full arch of teeth using just four or 6 dental implants
Thanks to our CAD/CAM (computer-aided design and manufacturing) software and in-house milling machine, we can even provide same-day dental crowns if you are replacing individual teeth!
Regardless of the treatment you receive, we will do our best to keep you comfortable with various amenities. We can even help relieve dental anxiety with dental sedation options!
Get your confident bite and gorgeous smile back with dental implants from Northwest Dental Group by calling 507-216-6252! You can also come see us in person at one of our Rochester, MN locations or use our online form to schedule or ask a friendly team member questions.