Same-Day Dental Crowns Fix Smiles In One Visit
Between our two Rochester, MN dentist offices, we have eight dentists and a highly-skilled team to provide a broad array of dental treatments for patients of all ages, so you can:
- Stop your dental pain and chew comfortably again
- Feel confident about your grin when you are taking a selfie or group portrait
- Boost your overall health by chewing your food more thoroughly and improving digestion
Thanks to the top-notch dental technology we have invested in, we can create a custom dental crown for you during a single appointment! If there is any issue with your dental crown, we’ll make the adjustments quickly so you can get on your way.
Many other dental offices would have to have your dental crown made at an off-site lab and could take two weeks or more to get your dental crown ready. And that doesn’t even factor in the additional time it would take if there were mistakes! With our same-day dental crowns, you also won’t have to put up with an awkward temporary dental crown.
For your convenience, we accept a variety of payment options. We also maintain morning and evening hours, so you don’t have to struggle with your busy schedule. Both our dental offices are open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and we also offer Saturday hours at one of our locations at:
1615 14th St. NW
Rochester, MN 55901
Learn How We Can Repair Your Tooth Fast With Dental Crowns
Obviously, there’s a big difference between getting a dental treatment done in a single visit versus waiting for two weeks or longer. If you’re wondering how we can accomplish this, the answer is simple: we use state-of-the-art dental technology and cutting-edge techniques!
The process is fairly easy to explain. If we decide together that the best dental treatment for your damaged tooth is a dental crown, we will:
- Take a comfortable, highly-detailed impression of your teeth using digital technology instead of the messy molding material that is typically used
- Send the information from the impression to our in-house milling machine
- Precisely shape your custom dental crown from a solid and sturdy piece of material using our CAD/CAM (computer-aided design and manufacturing) software
- Prepare your tooth and make any final adjustments if necessary
- Bond your dental crown securely in place
Before we recommend a dental crown, we will thoroughly assess your situation using our digital X-ray and panoramic X-ray machines, answer any questions you may have, and discuss the steps of the procedure so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
If there is any chance of discomfort or pain during your treatment, we will numb your mouth with an anesthetic to suit your specific needs. We can also help you feel more comfortable by providing various comfort options, such as:
- TVs and headphones in every care room to entertain and distract you while we work on your smile
- Warm blankets
- Cozy pillows
- Healthy snacks and drinks from our refreshment area
- Nitrous oxide, more commonly known as “laughing gas,” which you’ll inhale through a small mask to quickly calm your nerves
- A pre-op sedative pill, which you’ll be provided just before your procedure to put you at ease
- Oral sedation in pill form, a slightly stronger form of sedation than our pre-op sedative, which you’ll take about an hour before your appointment so you can arrive completely relaxed
If you have a dental crown, you may think that they are only used for situations similar to the one you got one for. Actually, dental crowns are fairly versatile dental treatments and can be used to strengthen, protect, and conceal:
- A cracked, chipped, or otherwise broken tooth
- A tooth weakened by dental treatments
- A tooth that has undergone a root canal
- A discolored tooth
Dental crowns can also be attached to dental implants to completely replace a tooth. Regardless of why you get one, you can be sure your dental crown will look and function great!