Dental damage doesn’t just affect how your smile looks. It also impacts your ability to eat and even to speak so others can understand you. If you’re frustrated by missing or damaged teeth, your restorative dentist in Rochester can repair your smile.Patient Testimonial From Mitchell Stevenson Read Transcript
I've had some dental issues that are not your run of the mill, because I've kind of delayed care for a number of years dealt with a divorce and some other things and just kind of. So when I decided I needed to really get serious about dental care again, I chose a new place. Because I hadn't been really happy with one of the other dentists that I used. They were extremely friendly. And they didn't miss a chance to, to talk with me one on one to say, do you understand? Is this what you want? Do you understand what's going on? But the other thing that was great about this at going through a divorce number of years ago, and you know, sometimes divorce can put you in some financial strains.
What was great was they're willing to work out a payment plan. So and that sometimes will make someone not want to go do things, but they're very open to payment plans, a plan that would fit me and I'm so much better than it was a few months ago. And what I'm really looking forward to is when I finish the complete smile. So we looked at some different options between either bridge or crowns, or dentures. But what's great about it is that we're still open as we go, the plan may change. But first of all, I can already tell a big difference. The first thing they did was fix a crack that I'd had, you know, and it's the first thing people see, of course, is your smile, but it's certainly if it's one of your front.
So right away, and they fixed it. I had the other dentist that I had, I'd had the same problem on the other side. It was $300, these guys fixed for $78.
So it was an amazing difference right there. So they've started around that they've started me on a great hygiene and daily daily regimen that I need to do. So that was beginning. But what's great about it is that I could feel I could feel my smile from the back and that you know what, this is in my power. This is a group that I can work with, to get back the smile that I miss.
We offer restorative dental care to:
- Replace a single tooth or many teeth
- Mend cracks or breaks in teeth
- Repair cavities to stop decay from spreading
- Remove painful infection from teeth
- Return your damaged gums to health
- Remove teeth that are too damaged to save
No matter what kind of damage your teeth have suffered, we can help! Call us today at 507-315-2932. We make your smile restoration as comfortable as possible by using hassle-free digital technology instead of messy molding material to make impressions of your teeth.
Choose From Many Restorative Dentistry Procedures
You’ll find a wide variety of restorative dentistry procedures to repair your smile:
- Tooth Fillings – Unlike some dentists, we offer both metal and metal-free fillings to ensure you’ll get the right restoration for your situation.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We repair damaged gums with a special deep cleaning treatment.
- Inlays or Onlays – These restorations may be the right option for large cavities.
- Root Canals – When a tooth is threatened by infection, our dentists can usually save it with a root canal. We use rotary endodontic technology for the quickest procedures possible.
- Tooth Extraction – If a tooth is just too damaged to save, we’ll remove it.
With or Without Implants, Finds Lots of Options to Replace Teeth
Whether you have a single missing tooth or a mouth of missing teeth, you can choose from many teeth replacement options:
- Dental Implants – You can restore implants with dental crowns, bridges, or even dentures. No matter which restoration is used, your smile will have a natural appearance and full function.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge replaces a single tooth or several adjacent teeth. To avoid drilling into healthy teeth, we can attach a bridge to dental implants.
- Dentures – Your choices include full traditional dentures, partials, or implant-supported dentures.