Dental damage doesn’t just affect how your smile looks. It also impacts your ability to eat and even to speak so others can understand you. If you’re frustrated by missing or damaged teeth, let us repair your smile with restorative dentistry in Rochester.
We offer restorative dental care to:
- Replace a single tooth or many teeth
- Mend cracks or breaks in teeth
- Repair cavities to stop decay from spreading
- Remove painful infection from teeth
- Return your damaged gums to health
- Remove teeth that are too damaged to save
No matter what kind of damage your teeth have suffered, we can help! Call us today at 507-216-6252. We make your smile restoration as comfortable as possible by using hassle-free digital technology instead of messy molding material to make impressions of your teeth.
Choose From Many Restorative Dentistry Procedures
You’ll find a wide variety of restorative dentistry procedures to repair your smile:
- Tooth Fillings – Unlike some dentists, we offer both metal and metal-free fillings to ensure you’ll get the right restoration for your situation.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We repair damaged gums with a special deep cleaning treatment.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – Our CAD/CAM technology makes it possible to receive a crown in a single day. No more waiting days, or even longer, for an outside lab to make your restoration!
- Inlays or Onlays – These restorations may be the right option for large cavities.
- Root Canals – When a tooth is threatened by infection, our dentists can usually save it with a root canal. We use rotary endodontic technology for the quickest procedures possible.
- Tooth Extraction – If a tooth is just too damaged to save, we’ll remove it.
With or Without Implants, Finds Lots of Options to Replace Teeth
Whether you have a single missing tooth or a mouth of missing teeth, you can choose from many teeth replacement options:
- Dental Implants – You can restore implants with dental crowns, bridges, or even dentures. No matter which restoration is used, your smile will have a natural appearance and full function.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge replaces a single tooth or several adjacent teeth. To avoid drilling into healthy teeth, we can attach a bridge to dental implants.
- Dentures – Your choices include full traditional dentures, partials, or implant-supported dentures.
For restorative dentistry in Rochester, call 507-216-6252.