If you haven’t made regular trips to the dentist, you may have extensive dental damage. Fortunately, our dentists can use a variety of procedures to restore the appearance and function of your smile during a full-mouth reconstruction in Rochester. A full-mouth rehabilitation will:Dr. Post on Implants
- Save you time and money by using a strategic plan for your dental restoration rather than just scheduling one-off procedures
- Include a thorough assessment and consultation with our team to help you identify the best restorative services for your smile
- Give you back your strong bite so you can eat all your favorite foods again
- Improve your confidence by restoring your smile’s appearance
If you have missing teeth, decayed teeth, or other widespread dental damage, call Northwest Dental Group at 507-216-6252 to schedule a consultation.
Enjoy Many Options for Your Full-Mouth Restoration
Among the options you may consider for your full-mouth restoration:
- Dental Implants – When combined with a dental crown, bridge, or denture, these restorations look, feel, and function like your natural teeth. Our dentists are experienced in several dental implant procedures, including mini dental implants. Dr. James Vu, a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, has completed many hours of advanced implant training.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns or Bridges – On their own, dental crowns can cover a variety of dental damage, like broken teeth. When combined with a dental implant or used to create a dental bridge, they can replace missing teeth. Thanks to our CAD/CAM technology, we can produce a custom dental crown for you in a single day!
- Dentures – Your options include conventional full dentures or partial dentures. For an especially secure fit, dentures can be attached to dental implants. We can even make a temporary denture for you that you can wear out of our office that same day!
If you need to have a tooth or teeth removed prior to any of your restorative procedures, our dentists can perform the extraction. You can receive dental sedation for any of these procedures, if you need it.
For full-mouth reconstruction in Rochester, call 507-216-6252. If you’re a member of our Dental Assistance Savings Plan, you’ll enjoy discounted rates for the services used in your dental rehabilitation.