- Bite into a crunchy apple without worry
- Choose from many kinds of implants
- Sedation will soothe you during your treatment
If you’ve lost teeth, you may have given up on having a smile that looks great and functions as well as it did before. Don’t let missing teeth get you down! If our dentists replace them with dental implants in Rochester, you’ll enjoy full smile functionality.Dr. Post on Implants
A dental implant procedure will give you teeth that:
- Stay in Place – Since implants are embedded in your jaw, your replacement teeth aren’t going anywhere. Even without adhesive, they won’t shift or move. Forget your fears about teeth coming loose in social situations.
- Keep Your Jaw Strong and Healthy – One of implants’ biggest benefits is that they act like natural tooth roots, keeping your jaw strong by stimulating it when you chew. Without this stimulation, your bone shrinks. This shrinkage makes your face look older.
- Let You Enjoy All Kinds of Foods – With chewing power nearly as strong as natural teeth, you can eat all your favorite foods again. No need to worry when biting into a crunchy apple!
- Require No Special Maintenance – With most kinds of implants, you’ll clean your replacement teeth the same way you did your natural teeth, with brushing and flossing.
- Can Last a Lifetime – With proper care, implants will last decades. Unlike dentures, you won’t need periodic adjustments to improve the fit.
If you’re interested in implants, call us today at 507-216-6252.
Benefit From Our Implant Dentistry Expertise
Unlike some dentists, we both place and restore implants. So you can get your entire dental implant procedure in one place, saving you time and money. Our Dr. James Vu, a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), completed more than 300 hours of didactic and surgical training during a yearlong implant educational continuum offered by the AAID. You’ll feel better having your procedure performed by an experienced implant dentist!
Choose From Many Dental Implant Procedures
Implants are so versatile they can replace any number of teeth, depending on the kind of dental restorations used with them. At our office, your dental implants options may include:
- An Implant With a Dental Crown – A dental implant restored with a dental crown is a great replacement for a single tooth.
- Implants With a Dental Bridge – You can replace several missing teeth in a row using an implant-supported bridge. It eliminates the need for us to drill into healthy teeth surrounding the gap in your smile.
- Mini Dental Implants – With their smaller size, mini implants often work well for patients who lack enough bone density in their jaw to support conventional implants. They are often used to keep lower dentures in place.
- Implant-Supported or Implant-Retained Dentures – Dentures can be anchored to implants with ball-and-socket connectors or clipped onto a sturdy metal bar attached to implants. Either way, you won’t need adhesive to keep them in place.
- All-on-4® or All-on-6 Dental Implants – With careful placement, it’s possible to attach a complete arch of fixed replacement teeth to as few as four implants. Using fewer implants means a less invasive procedure and faster recovery. They are a great option for a full-mouth reconstruction.
For dental implants in Rochester, call 507-216-6252.