- Find all the services your family will likely need
- Make Saturday appointments for scheduling ease
- Ask about our Dental Assistance Savings Plan
Whether you’re a mom bringing her baby for a free first dental visit or a baby boomer interested in replacing missing teeth with dental implants, you’ll feel welcome with family dentistry in Rochester. The family-friendly features of our office include:Katie on Her Experience
- Convenient extended hours, even Saturday appointments
- Patient-friendly technology, like intraoral cameras and digital scanners, for comfortable exams and treatment
- A location close to several schools, including John Marshall High School, Lourdes High School, and Hoover Elementary
- Same-day emergency treatment
- Dental sedation options, including one that even young children can receive
- A Dental Assistance Savings Plan that helps you budget for your family’s care
To make appointments for your family members, call us today at 507-216-6252. Since we open at 7 a.m. and close at 6 p.m. most days, you’ll find it easy to schedule appointments before work or after school. You can even see us on Saturdays!
Find Dental Services for Everyone in Your Family
We have services for everyone in your family, including teenagers with crooked smiles, elderly parents who are tired of ill-fitting dentures, and children prone to cavities. Among our services:
- Smile Improvement – Change the features you don’t like about your smile with cosmetic dentistry like dental veneers, teeth whitening, or Invisalign orthodontics.
- Smile Maintenance – Keep your teeth in their best condition with preventive services like dental exams and dental cleanings.
- Teeth Replacement – Replace missing teeth with a wide variety of dental implant services, or choose a conventional fixed bridge or dentures.
- Teeth Restoration – Repair damaged teeth with restorative dental care like same-day dental crowns and root canals.
- Emergency Dental Care – Most families will suffer at least a few dental emergencies. If you call us in the morning, we’ll guarantee you can see one of our dentists on the same day.
We’ll Keep Every Member of Your Family Comfortable
Our office has a relaxing atmosphere that all ages appreciate. You’ll find coffee, cookies, and other refreshments in our welcoming waiting room. In our care room, we’ll offer you amenities like:
- Blankets and pillows, to keep you comfortable
- TVs or music, to distract you while we work
- Longer appointments, if you need more time to relax
Kids Under 3 See a Dentist for Free
Dental exams for children under 3 are always free at Northwest Dental Group! Busy moms and dads can schedule visits for both themselves and their young child. Our dentists can usually see both of you in an hour!
For family dentistry in Rochester, call 507-216-6252.