It’s hard to overstate the convenience of same-day dental crowns and bridges in Rochester. You won’t have to walk around for weeks wearing a temporary crown while you wait for your final restoration to be created at an off-site lab. The same-day dental crowns we make for you in our office offer other advantages too:Dental crowns in One Visit from Rochester, MN Dentists!
- Comfort – Our dentists won’t need to put a tray of messy molding material in your mouth to get an impression of your teeth. Instead, they’ll take digital impressions. You’ll probably barely even notice!
- Durability – Your same-day dental crown is made from a single block of sturdy material and should last for many years!
- Great Look and Fit – The software with our CAD/CAM system makes it easy for our dentists to make any adjustments to the appearance or fit of your restoration. You’ll end up with a dental crown that looks, feels, and functions like your natural tooth.
Dental crowns are a versatile restoration that our dentists can use to seal teeth and protect them from further dental damage. They are a logical option if you have damage that tooth fillings can’t repair. If you think you need a crown, or are interested in a bridge to replace missing teeth, call 507-216-6252.
Digital Technology Makes Same-Day Restorations Possible
We use CAD/CAM technology to create a custom dental crown for you in a single visit! You’ll walk out of our office wearing your beautiful new crown instead of waiting for one to be fabricated at an outside lab. No more temporary crowns!
Though we may need more than one visit to create a dental bridge, we can also use our technology to make a restoration that we’ll attach to dental crowns on either side of a missing tooth to “bridge” the gap and restore your smile. You can even combine a dental bridge with dental implants to avoid modifying healthy teeth to support the crowns.
It’s possible to get same-day dental crowns thanks to the same kind of sophisticated computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM) software that is used to produce many consumer products. Here is how the process typically works:
- We’ll take digital impressions of your teeth using a small scanner and send them to a computer in our office.
- We use CAD/CAM software to create a 3-D model of your dental crown, making any design changes as needed.
- We will send the model to a milling machine, which manufactures your custom dental crown.
- We will make sure it fits perfectly and blends easily into your smile. If not, we can easily make any needed adjustments.
Use the Right Restoration to Repair Your Teeth
If your dental damage is too extensive for a simple filling but not quite extensive enough for a dental crown, our dentists may recommend either an inlay or an onlay. These sturdy restorations are securely bonded to the surface of your teeth. Unlike a crown, however, they do not cover your entire tooth.
For same-day dental crowns and bridges in Rochester, call 507-216-6252.