Some smile flaws, like a chipped tooth, are quite obvious. Others, like staining or discoloration, are less noticeable because they happen gradually. If you were shocked to see how dingy your smile looked in a recent photo, let us bring the brightness back with teeth whitening in Rochester.Dr. Sperling on Teeth Whitening
Our professional teeth whitening offers:
- Two Convenient Choices – You can choose between an office teeth whitening treatment or whitening treatments you use in your own home.
- Fast Results – You’ll get a brighter smile in about an hour in our office. If you’d prefer to whiten at home, you’ll see a whiter smile in less than two weeks.
- Strong Formulations – Our whitening products, from respected brand DenMat, contain more bleaching ingredients than the products found in drugstores.
- Ease of Use – At our office, our team will do all the whitening work while you sit back and relax. With home whitening, we’ll supply you with custom-made whitening trays that make it easy for you to completely cover your teeth. No messy strips!
- Assistance If Needed – If you have any questions, our team is a quick phone call away. With over-the-counter whitening, you’ll take your chances with an online FAQ or an 800 number on the box.
To find out more about your teeth whitening options, call 507-315-2932.
Complement Your White Smile With Additional Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Veneers – These restorations can conceal multiple imperfections to completely change the look of your smile.
- Invisalign – Orthodontic treatment with Invisalign is quicker and more convenient than with metal braces. With no brackets or wires, it’s more comfortable too.
- Gum Reshaping and Contouring – Too much gum tissue can overshadow your smile. Our cosmetic dentists can remove excess tissue to reveal more of your teeth.