- Enjoy great results with a strategic makeover plan
- With our help, find the best services for a new smile
- Ask about our Dental Assistance Savings Plan
Sometimes one cosmetic dentistry treatment leads to another. You straighten your teeth with Invisalign and then decide you’d like a teeth whitening treatment too. But that is not always the most effective way to get the smile of your dreams – a smile makeover in Rochester is.
With a complete makeover, our dentists will:
- Explain all of your options so we can create a treatment plan before your first cosmetic service
- Help you select the cosmetic and/or restorative services that are best suited to your smile
- Identify treatments that fit your lifestyle and your budget
- Use digital technology and/or wax models to show you what your new smile will look like before your treatment begins
Call 507-315-2932 so our cosmetic dentists can help you determine an efficient and cost-effective process for beautifying your smile.
Preview Your New Smile Before Treatment Starts
With Northwest Dental Group’s high-tech tools, you can preview what your improved smile will look like before your treatment starts. Doing so helps create your personalized smile makeover plan. Seeing is believing, and a digital preview will give you a good idea of what teeth whitening, dental veneers, and other cosmetic dentistry services can do for your teeth. An Invisalign Outcome Simulator shows how your teeth will look after orthodontic treatment. For a 3-D view, we can also create wax models of your new smile.
Select the Right Services for Your Smile’s New Look
No two smile makeover treatments are the same! Based on your smile goals and the condition of your teeth, our dentists will create a personalized smile makeover plan just for you. Among the treatments that may be included:
- Teeth Whitening – If your pearly whites no longer look so pearly, bring back a white smile with teeth whitening treatments.
- Gum Reshaping – If you have excess gum tissue or an uneven gumline, we can correct those problems with this procedure.
- Dental Veneers – You can choose from several kinds of dental veneers, including options that will require little if any removal of tooth enamel.
- Invisalign – With these clear aligners, your orthodontic treatment will be faster and more comfortable than with metal braces.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can hide many cosmetic issues and will strengthen teeth too.
If you have missing teeth, your smile makeover might include dental implants or other tooth replacement options.