- Choose from several kinds of veneers
- With Lumineers, you’ll need minimal teeth prep
- Ask about our Dental Assistance Savings Plan
There’s not much about your smile you can’t change with dental veneers in Rochester. This cosmetic dental treatment can conceal chips, stains, small cracks, worn-down teeth, and misshapen teeth. Veneers are sometimes even an alternative to orthodontic treatment for minor misalignment or gaps between teeth.Dr Sperling Talks about Veneers and how they can be used for quick Cosmetic changes Read Transcript
Dr Sperling Talks about Veneers and how they can be used for quick Cosmetic changes
One of the things that we offer in our office is our veneers, and that's a popular option for people that really need to change the size or shape. A veneer is a coating that's placed just over the front surface of the teeth. Sometimes it'll tuck in between the teeth just a little bit. And you can get some quite significant color change, lightening, even for some severely stained and misshapen teeth. We oftentimes can do what we've referred to as instant orthodontics, where there's a lot of turning and crowding, and we can simulate straight teeth very quickly. It's not used often if it's just simply a color change. We have whitening or bleaching, people call it that. That's an option for people whose teeth are basically in pretty good shape, don’t need to change much except the color. But veneers are a really good option, and they're relatively quick, relatively painless.
In addition to their versatility, veneers provide:
- Fast Results – With most of our veneers, you can receive them in as few as two visits. You may even be a candidate for prepless veneers that our dentists can apply to your teeth in a single appointment.
- A Minimally Invasive Treatment – Unlike a dental crown, our dentists will remove only a tiny amount of tooth enamel to prepare your smile for veneers.
- Many Years of Wear – Because our veneers are made of durable materials like porcelain, they will resist staining and look beautiful for at least a decade – and often many years longer than that.
To find out about your dental veneers options, call 507-315-2932.
Lumineers Veneers Offer Many Benefits
At Northwest Dental Group, we offer three kinds of dental veneers: standard porcelain veneers, prepless dental veneers that can be applied to teeth in a single visit, and Lumineers veneers. Our cosmetic dentists will help you select the restoration that is right for your smile. They may recommend Lumineers because of their advantages over other types of veneers. They are:
- Less Invasive – Since they are thinner than other veneers, our dentists will not need to remove as much enamel from your teeth before bonding the Lumineers veneers to them. In fact, they may not need to remove any enamel at all! With no preparation, you may not require any numbing.
- Naturally Beautiful – Thanks to its translucence, the porcelain looks like natural tooth enamel.
- Highly Durable – The porcelain also resists staining, chipping, and other signs of wear.
- Reversible – Because we won’t modify your teeth, the veneers can be removed, and your smile will be the same as before.