- Let us help you plan a total smile makeover
- Smile more confidently with cosmetic treatments
- Ask about our Dental Assistance Savings Plan
Family photos are an important part of your memories, so you’ll want your smile to look great in them. Don’t let cosmetic flaws keep you from smiling in photos! Cosmetic dentistry in Rochester will give you a smile you won’t mind showing off.Dr. Sperling on Cosmetic Dentistry
Our cosmetic dental treatments will:
- Brighten a dingy smile
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Hide imperfections like chips and stubborn stains
- Make short teeth look longer
- Correct the appearance of an imperfect gumline
Our team is happy to help you plan a complete smile makeover. You can combine cosmetic dentistry procedures and/or restorative dentistry procedures to get the smile you’ve always wanted. Call 507-216-6252 today to schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists.
Conceal Smile Flaws With Dental Veneers or Tooth Bonding
Many of us have smile flaws like chips, gaps, stains, and misshapen teeth. We offer two cosmetic dental treatments that can conceal them:
- Dental Veneers – When applied to the front surface of your teeth, these thin “shells” of toothlike material are a beautiful and durable way to hide imperfections. We offer several kinds of veneers, so you can select the one that will work best for your smile.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment is another option for hiding flaws. Though not as versatile or as long-lasting as veneers, applying tooth-colored resin to your teeth is less costly and can often be completed in a single visit.
Improve Your Appearance With Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Change what you don’t like about your smile with these cosmetic dentistry solutions:
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Straighten your smile with transparent aligners instead of metal braces.
- Teeth Whitening – You can brighten your smile with a treatment in our office, or enjoy the convenience of take-home treatments. Professional-strength products are used for both, so your results are whiter than what you’ll get from over-the-counter whitening.
- Crown Lengthening – This procedure exposes more tooth surface so short teeth look longer. We also sometimes use it to make it easier to place restorations like veneers or crowns.
- Gum Reshaping and Contouring – If your smile looks too “gummy,” our dentists will remove enough gum tissue to give you a more attractive ratio of teeth to gums.
For cosmetic dentistry in Rochester, call 507-216-6252.